Sunday 23 June 2013

Random Questions About Me

Well earlier on +Danièlle Owen did a questionnaire, I thought it would be cool if I did this too. So I have, so yeah, you can learn some random rubbish about me and maybe work out my intentions of watching a few matches of Wimbledon in the next fortnight while you're at it...and the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who....

1. SEXUALITY
I am a heterosexual male

2. IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE ON THE PLANET, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

If we include dead people probably JRR Tolkien because of how much imagination it would have taken for him to create his books. I mean The Lord Of The Rings…wow. If we’re on about people alive, Russell Brand would be hilarious, especially if we did a few phone calls!

3. GRAB THE NEAREST BOOK TO YOU, GO TO PAGE 23 LINE 17...WHAT DOES IT SAY?

Due to the fact that I’m in a car I don’t have a book on me…I’ll do this later from the book I’ve been reading for a long time which is Steve Jobs’ biography.

4. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MOST?

That I need a job, how to get money, will my life be success of a failure

5. WHAT DOES YOUR LAST TEXT SAY?

"I love the U20 team" – this was from Danielle, declaring her love for some Welsh rugby players, I moved this conversation to tennis on Facebook…

6. DO YOU SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?

Depends on the heat, doubt you wanna know, but usually an old tour tshirt and my boxers. I have slept in a onesie before though!

7. WHAT IS YOUR STRANGEST TALENT?

Umm, being a mug, not the china things, the too forgiving kind. I think I’ve changed that though.

8. FINISH THE SENTENCES: GIRLS.......... BOYS..........
Girls can be tempermental. Boys will be boys.

9. EVER HAD A POEM OR SONG WRITTEN ABOUT YOU?

Yep, Rusty James and St Jimmy are both poetic songs wrote about me! Nah in all seriousness I have not L 

10. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED THE AIR GUITAR?

1st June 2013 at the Emirates Stadium. Green Day!

11. DO YOU HAVE ANY STRANGE PHOBIAS? 

Mushrooms. They feel horrible, taste horrible and make me vomit.

12. EVER STUCK A FOREIGN OBJECT UP YOUR NOSE?

The Germans haven’t tried to bomb my nose

13. WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?

The religion of the lost and damned.

14. IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE, WHAT ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO BE DOING?

Going to a club, pondering a pasty or fish and chips, commonly with Josh.
15. DO YOU PREFER TO BE BEHIND THE CAMERA, OR IN FRONT OF IT?
Umm when I’m drunk I am shocked at the amount of photos I find myself in and what they look like, however sober behind the camera.

16. FAVOURITE BAND?

Green Day

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST LIE YOU TOLD?

“I’m leaving” – I was getting out of bed.

18. DO YOU BELIEVE IN KARMA?

Karma’s a bitch, although Karma is life, so life is a bitch.

19. WHAT DOES YOUR URL MEAN?

That I have a blog and I am a God?

20. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS?

Strength – I can beat my weaknesses. Poor balance, take up rowing. Struggling cycling proficiency, go out for a few hours until I know I can pass.
Weakness – “Love”,

21. WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?

Jenna-Louise Coleman & Laura Robson.

22. HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING?

Nope.

23. HOW DO YOU VENT YOUR ANGER?

Punch walls, bed and stuff. Shout about it online, can’t do that too much with parents looking on my twitter…@jamesmartinlfc

24 DO YOU HAVE A COLLECTION OF ANYTHING?

I used to collect TY beanie babies when I was little
25. DO YOU PREFER TALKING ON THE PHONE OR VIDEO CHATTING ONLINE?
Have to see myself on a video chat, so on the phone of course.

26. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE PERSON YOU'VE BECOME?

In the last year, I’ve grown up emotionally, so yeah. I speak my mind and people have to deal with that. Because it’s important to stand up for what you believe and not go with the crowd.

27. WHAT SOUND DO YOU HATE, AND WHAT SOUND DO YOU LOVE?

I hate the sound of people eating with their mouths open, my fist starts to feel a magnet in it being attracted to their face. Regarding sounds I love it depends, I’ve always liked the sound of a beach, or like a festival noise before the music, just the anticipation and excitement that can be sensed.

28. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST "WHAT IF"?

What if I got rid of you when I should have?

29. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS AND ALIENS?

Ghosts yes. You know when you suddenly randomly shiver briefly but it’s warm, yeah, that’s a ghost. Extra Terrestrial life, yes, but I doubt if we met them we’d be like “shiiiit aliens!”

30. STICK YOUR RIGHT ARM OUT - WHAT DO YOU TOUCH? SAME WITH LEFT ARM.

The car seat in front of me

31. SMELL THE AIR. WHAT DO YOU SMELL?

I can smell the outdoors, every now and again some cow shit. Or is it horse shit? What’s in my burgers nowadays?

32. WHAT IS THE WORST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO?

Manchester.

33. EAST COAST OR WEST COAST?

In Britain the west, in the USA I don’t know, isn’t NYC the east? In which case east.

34. MOST ATTRACTIVE SINGER OF THE OTHER GENDER?

Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless

35. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?

Carpe Diem

36. DEFINE ART.

Something you can physically see that makes you think. Although I hate art.

37. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LUCK?

Yeah, well kinda, look at the people who have the talent that has given them everything.

38. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE?

Dry and cool.

39. WHAT IS THE TIME?

10pm

40. DO YOU DRIVE? IF YOU DO, HAVE YOU EVER CRASHED?

Nope, failed twice, wish I did crash in either test though, would be a good reason I failed rather than stupid faults by other drivers or being 4mph over the limit

41. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?

My Booky Wook 2 – Russell Brand

42. DO YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF PETROL?

It’s addictive

43. DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?

God! Nah I don’t  have any.

44. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?

It’s either Iron Man 2 or the Hunger Games 

45. WHAT IS THE WORST INJURY YOU HAVE EVER GOT?

It’s either a broken toe from playing football in the hallway when I was 7ish or the scar I got drinking. 

46. HAVE YOU EVER CAUGHT A BUTTERFLY?

No, no I have not.

47. DO YOU HAVE ANY OBSESSIONS?

If I say no someone will comment about Green Day and Liverpool so…

48. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

Yes, although I’m still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts that must have got lost in the post.

49. HAS ANYONE SEEN YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS?

I don’t think so….

50. IS THERE ONE PERSON WHO CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU SMILE?

Yeah, Milky, Elliot, Steve, Josh, Andy, Danielle, Vikki et al all in their own ways haha.



Well I hope you learn't something new, do it yourself if you want, it would be interesting! If you have anything to say, comment or tweet me!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment