Friday 28 June 2013

James' Today 28/06/2013 - Wiley's Rant

Hey Guys!

And another James' Today. Kinda already done my main blog post of the day so this is gonna be short I would expect.

On a similar theme I shall briefly discuss Wiley's discussion on twitter over Glastonbury. Not to much to say on it really, except for the fact that it is totally disrespectful to the fans. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that Glastonbury isn't about making a profit, not in the way that a bands gig is anyway. Wiley is going to perform for an hour and I bet he isn't getting the minimum wage for an hours set and lets be blunt he's not exactly talented, he just speaks into a microphone and moves some discs around, as far as I'm concerned he should leave the music scene. (You readers may now have learn't that I'm opinionated). There are talented rappers, Wiley is not one of them, end of. He's also proved himself to be a whinger. That's all he's good for. So if you're at Glastonbury give him a miss. And to Wiley, if you think the English treat you like a slave, find some talent OR find out how hard it is to live in Britain without being a popstar nowadays while that twit George Osbourne makes cut after cut, and if they're not giving you much, do you care to send me your pay cheque for the event, I mean it may be nothing to you, but some of us would appreciate it.

I realise this is short, but I'll finish this with a song by Glastonbury Headliners - The Arctic Monkeys


No comments:

Post a Comment