Wednesday 26 June 2013

James' Today 26/06/2013

Hey guys!

Okay so I imagine that this will be a shorter edition of my "Today" segment as I'm in a car and my sister gets in a serious temper about typing and being able to hear headphones and all of that rubbish. I don't know why but I can tell you that it is highly annoying and she is covering her ears now...she will love Plymouth University library with all of us on our laptops!!!

So what today...well I'm not sure writing this, I am thinking about the sun having decided to come out the ONE day that I have to spend the majority of the day in the car. Also I put in the keys to my flat today so I officially have no home in Plymouth until the first of November :(. Sucks right? As that's where we all wanna be! AND I have to pay for July. I'd advise anyone looking for a place at uni NOT to consider Shorey's. They're not great and that free organic food includes Mushroom's, my nemesis. And not just like two...more like 20...and when you have friends like I do they throw them at you. I can't stand them! Legitimate, compared to spiders, who in this country are relatively nice and help by killing flys, who are annoying little things!

I would also like to point out something I was thinking about last night, this is, what is the point of playing life safe and merely being just satisfied when you could take life by the scruff of the neck and take some risks, talk to people some people may not like but if the risks work you would be thrilled with your life. Yes that's right people, take some risks, go in the deep end, not the shallow end, and take those metaphorical arm bands off and go for it. At least you tried.

And finally, money issues, I'm annoyed at the lack of a job in the Nottingham area...this has led to me having to pull out of Mumford and Sons which is gutting as it was one of my only oppurtunities this summer to see school friends. Let's hope one or two of them go to Reading festival 2013 then! Either way that is gonna be HUGE. You can tell I can't wait for that, and freshers to be honest too.

But yeah I'm at a service station now and if I continue I think I won't be here on this planet to create James' Today tomorrow, and I know, you'd all hate that to happen.

Toodles

No video as this is mobile internet :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment