Monday 24 June 2013

James' Today 24/06/2013

Hey guys and welcome to the second James' Today blog.

I think we should start off on a serious note here. I do a degree in Criminology and Law and therefore I find this article in the Daily Mail (I know, but it's one of the sites I find humour on!) about the case of Stephen Lawrence. I just think this is worth a read for those doing, or interesting in doing a degree similar to mine. It points out once again the institutional racism within the police. I should make a different section for this part of my post really, because this is meant to be generally light hearted and of course, this is not. That said it would be foolish not to read it if you are interested on developments in the Police.

So now, let's pick the mood up yeah?

Right so yesterday I talked about the Irn Bru campaign of names on the bottle. I think anyone who watched the adverts will have found them hilarious. I want to therefore point out that these weren't the only adverts they've done that are hilarious. So here is one related to the Scotland vs England rivalry!

This is one of the funniest adverts that has been broadcast on British Television and has given me the idea of a new section to my blog. This section will be titled "James' Top Tens" and every week on a certain day I shall update my blog with a certain top ten. Clearly the first will be adverts and I have a few in mind!


Now, onto the best way to play FIFA! Yes that's right. This is because today I saw an article about a boy having a cinema hired out for his birthday to play...yes VIDEO GAMES! Yes...Wow. Now imagine having a FIFA tournament in Vue Plymouth!

Imagine a FIFA tournament here!

This would be such an ambitious idea, yet so cool! Maybe +Sony should consider this in many places when they launch the Playstation Four!

Right and now for a tune to finish this off with! This song, is about something I clearly wish for, the sex, alcohol and violence (as long as I live) that James Bond gets is something for anyone to wish for! 

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDTZCgsZGeA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think this will be one of the Top Ten Adverts! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May i suggest these 2 adverts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_y1xfzV8dM

    ReplyDelete