Thursday 11 July 2013

I'm back!

Hey guys! First of all I must apologise that I haven't blogged for a week, sometimes I have just forgot other days I've been busy. When I say busy I've been:

1) trying to get a job - I've recreated my cv and sent it to loads of people in my battle to get a job over summer as I need money for next uni year as well as some more for Reading...I also want a PS4 so like I guess not the cheapest taste but ya'know! Interview tomorrow, so there is hope!

2) I've taken up trying to become good at darts, as many will know I'm useless, well my doubling is very slowly mildly improving as well as well as power scoring, although it would be nice to become consistent! That's a target, maybe by the time I'm back in Plymouth I can throw decent scores and win a few games against mates! I haven't seen much to claim that I will be beating Philip Taylor anytime soon though.

3) I've watched the sport keenly on tv. Now this involves Wimbledon which of course ended with an an epic finale as well as the European Darts Championship which Adrian Lewis has won and more recently I have watched the Ashes a bit. 

4) Who can resist watching Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares USA. I mean if you haven't watch the one about Fiesta Sunrise, the Mexican guy is a hero! I'm not joking! 

Anyway I shall post some better stuff here shortly but for now ill cya all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment