Tuesday 11 February 2014

Ooops!

Hey there!

Oops, I haven't tweeted for months! Apologies.

BUT I'm back! I know it's been a while, but like I was writing posts I never finished, or became ones I didn't want to send due to what they were about and stuff. But it's been a while and I don't think I can desert this blog as I actually enjoy writing. Despite the fact I have a dissertation I should be doing right now as to be honest, it's a constant worry in life at the moment.

So I haven't posted since New Years, so maybe I should make this post about me and what has actually happened since then and stuff. Although that simply says let's talk about New Years and the fact I'm 21 (which I just accidentally wrote as 32...that was a little scary haha).

Well New Years was in Plymouth and it was awesome. Everyone got drunk, we probably made resolutions and we probably all broke them within an hour, they were probably all "I shall stop drinking"...FAIL! But so far what has this year been...

I guess in the first 5-6 weeks of the year for me it has been a bit of a mixed bag. Work is now the factor that drags me down, although towards the end of last year I was feeling possibly the happiest and most free since before the London 2012 Olympic games (not because the Olympics made me permanently moody though!), I dunno how I changed my outlook, it kinda just happened when Liverpool beat Spurs 5-0, which I think was totally unrelated, however I decided I wouldn't go back so since then it has been a move forwards only operation. Which has been good. I mean, I'm not going into detail but it doesn't feel like anything in the past is getting me down, just that dissy and the fact I lose my Uni Independence in only a few months!

And then I am 21. Well this is strange, I can now drink in America which makes any prospect of a trip over the Atlantic, way more attractive. In the UK however it feels like there is not much more I can do and stuff. It's just a number anyway. It's in your head where you're old, young, tired, fed up, optimistic, damaged goods, innocent etc. Maybe not so much a choice, maybe in a way it is, but it's how life's treated you I guess. So after hitting a new number, I've had to really get used to the idea I have to do a lot of work, most days, to get my dissertation done. So that is what I'm doing. Well aiming to do every day and then hopefully doing. So wish me luck as I write and ask questions about media piracy!

Right, I shall post about some real subjects later. I will also start making a thing of my sections on this blog more often. But for this post at least I must bow out. Thank you and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment