Saturday 23 May 2015

Aidy Ward

In recent days the whole Sterling situation has taken a turn. Apparently now he won't even sign for essentially £1m a week at Liverpool. All this according to agent Aidy Ward. Also according to Aidy Ward, Jamie Carragher, long term Liverpool vice-captain and Champions League winning defender is a "knob". Is there really a place for Aidy Ward and agents in football or are they just a waste of time.

Whilst this was happening, Jordan Ibe another Liverpool youngster signed a new five year deal for Liverpool. About a week before this deal, Ibe was quoted in the media as saying "I don’t believe in having an agent. I don’t really see the need for one to be fair. My parents do the same job and they are my family which is number one to me. I can trust them and they are the best people.".

In fairness, I agree with Ibe, parents and family, maybe even friends are better to talk to than a man, like Aidy Ward, who know that a move will also see them get a big pay day. This is especially the case when agents try to ruin the clubs name, which Mr Ward did say he didn't care about.

To finish this I thought I'd include Liverpool fans views on Aidy Ward:


No comments:

Post a Comment