Saturday 16 November 2013

If I could be somebody.

Hey there,

So I was talking the other day about who I would be if I had the ultimate choice. And I thought wouldn't it be cool to share some of these ideas to this blog so everybody could read them. I had come up with a few ideas so I thought I would share my top few. The realms of possibilities are endless, with me also choosing fictional characters into my selection.

5. A Wizard (from Harry Potter)
Who wouldn't want to be a wizard? Like I mean being able to fix things with a couple of words, have moving newspapers and the answers to many different things, including to an extent death with the philosophers stone. Wizard sports also look like they'd be pretty amazing, I mean look at Quidditch. How awesome would it be to play that!? Or to be able to summon things to you. Invisibility cloaks also look cool too. Although one thing I could do without is Lord Voldemort trying to kill me all the time. I'd rather just be a wizard without the responsibility Mr Potter seems to have.

4. Stand Up Comedian.
Because who wouldn't want be able to enter a room of thousands of people and have them all laugh at their jokes? It must be fairly amazing. Being able to just have the wit to regularly come up with some of these peoples stuff on panel shows for instance must also be pretty cool.

2=. Lead Singer Of A Rock Band.
So second and third have to be equals. The feeling of writing a song, having it released, having people buy it and then buy tickets to see YOU live must be amazing. But really, it's that feeling of having thousands of people sing the song you wrote with you in a stadium or major festival. That must be the best feeling ever. Why not just a pop band then? Because those at rock concerts are most commonly a far more up and at it crowd, a louder crowd and usually a longer lasting crowd. And how many pop bands have you seen last from the early 90's until today without splitting up at some point?

2=. A star footballer...for Liverpool.
Clearly this was going to come up. I'd just love to get my name in Liverpool's history books. I mean to be mentioned as one of the best players for Liverpool ever is like being compared to one of the best ever players in the world. Kenny Dalglish and Steven Gerrard have walked onto that hallowed turf and really that says it all. World class. And the fans, they're some of the best in England. The only club with a comparable atmosphere in this country is Newcastle with teams like Celtic, Rangers and Dortmund being comparable in Europe. All you'd need to do is get the club back into Europe and win a major trophy to go down in history. There would be no humanly better honour than to put on the Liverpool jersey and represent them on the turf of Anfield where once the King Kenny played. No better honour.

1. I'd like to be....doctor who....
There is one thing that beats Liverpool or having thousands sing songs you have wrote. It just isn't a human thing. And that is being able to travel throughout space and time, to see things that in reality are not humanly possible. To visit other planets. To have a TARDIS. It would be insane. But I guess I'm gonna have to settle by watching the 50th anniversary show...which proves to be pretty awesome.

Got anything you wanna be? Just leave a comment below or tweet me @jamesmartinlfc




No comments:

Post a Comment